Intern, Corporate Finance (3 days/week, 6-month contract)
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
• Assists with the delivery of various ratings projects through such tasks as gathering and collating data, preparation of data series and creative charting
• Works with the team lead and Associate Analysts on various analytical assignments including organizing databases, preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modelling, which lead to first drafts of analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information
• Responsible for drafting meeting minutes as required, tags and prepares items for follow-up and proactively coordinates internally for resolution of outstanding issues. Schedules follow-up meetings and tracks completeness
• Attends project and other relevant meetings as an observer
• Monitors relevant news and appropriately flags relevant items / developments
• Proactively completes administrative tasks such as but not limited to preparation of materials for project meetings, other internal and/or external meetings Qualifications Qualifications:
• The internship is open to current students
• Accounting background (e.g., coursework and / or relevant work experience in accounting); CFA charter holder or candidacy is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
• Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.