- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- 1-3 yrs
- UG Investment
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
1. Working with other team members to analyze macro and financial data.
2. Assisting in discovering new investment opportunities.
3. Studying a variety of financial products, including equities, derivatives, etc.
4. Communicating with other departments and external counterparties.
1. Office productivity applications: Bloomberg, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
1. Passion for investment.
2. Strong financial & macro knowledge.
3. Strong mathematical, analytic, logical reasoning, and communications skills; creativity and the ability to think independently.
4. Possessed of good character; level-headed, responsible; able to bear up under high pressure; interested in learning new skills and taking challenges; and willing to work overtime when necessary.
5. Preference will be given to applicants with experience trading equities, fixed income products, or futures; and experience under English-speaking background.
6. Exam will be required before getting the interview opportunity.