Our client is a global leading infrastructure investor headquartered in the US with a plan to expand their business in Greater China. They will be looking into logistics real estate and currently hiring for an Investment Associate based in Shanghai.
- Participate in the preliminary investigation for the pipeline projects and analyze the feasibility of projects.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis and draft investment memo.
- Analyze the profit data of actual operation, the difference between forecast as well.
- Assist the Head of Acquisitions in market research/Intelligence on the industrial real estate market, including warehouses, cold storage and data centers.
- 4-6 years of investment experience in the real estate industry, with logistics / industrial experience a plus.
- Excellent modeling and market research skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin speaker
- Independent, self-disciplined, detail-minded and a team player