Aurex Group is partnering with a reputable real estate fund in Shanghai for an Investment Analyst / Associate position.
- Provide accurate financial modelling / analysis of potential real estate investment opportunities.
- Participate in financial due diligence from early stages of deal origination through to negotiation and deal execution.
- Prepare investor presentations and capital raising documents, prepare internal approval papers in respect of new investments
- Model scenarios and sensitivities including hold period, debt/equity ratio, capital expenditure program, market rents, growth rates, capitalization rates, lease up periods etc;
- Conduct industry research and provide periodic existing investment reporting.
- Participate in acquisitions, development, disposition and portfolio investment strategies
- Bachelor Degree or above in Economics, Real Estate, Business, Strategy or Finance related discipline from reputable universities; Overseas education is preferred.
- Overall 3-5 years of relevant experience with reputable PERE / IBD.
- A history of successful execution in China is highly important for this role.
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Mandarin are essential for this role.
- Based in Shanghai