Purpose of your role This purpose of this role will manage the creation of China Country marketing initiatives in both above the line and below the line environments, with primary focus on B2B marketing practice. Working closely with all members of the Insights and Propositions team and in conjunction with China channel digital marketing and distribution, this role will be responsible for managing marketing initiatives with cross-country use. This role will be responsible for the origination, coordination and execution of digital marketing content campaigns for the B2B channels
Your key accountabilities
- Support the Country Head and Head of Insights and Propositions in the execution of marketing programs and work closely with China Digital Marketing to coordinate and support relevant B2B digital marketing campaigns
- Support the development of a long term marketing and brand strategy in China, this is an instrumental role in the execution of long term strategy.
- Work with the Country Head and Head of Insights and Propositions to project manage key marketing initiatives including but not limited a large-scale segmentation analysis on China client acquisition strategy and a brand identity development project which will serve as the first step of brand development for the brand
- Manage day to day liaison with external agencies on various regional projects in support of all functions
- Create a B2B content strategy and then manage and optimise content marketing campaigns for all platforms consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behaviour
- Provide functional expertise and recommendations regarding the execution of digital marketing campaigns and partner with cross-functional teams in the execution of digital effort
- Work with the China Digital Marketing team to develop and execute B2B2C digital and content strategy to increase the brand awareness and follower base on social media platforms
- Evaluate emerging technologies to provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing within financial services, preferably in asset management
- A minimum of 5+ years digital marketing experience using different digital marketing techniques and managing traffic or content projects across a B2B or B2C environment
- Proven experience in managing large brand programs – including creative development, media and measurement
- Proven experience in managing integrated product marketing programs in asset management across both print and digital mediums
- Strong understanding of Chinese social media environment and content strategies for website, WeChat, Ant Fortune and other online platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in SEO, SEM, PPC, display, email marketing; social media marketing
- Experience working in a multi-national corporation and in a cross-country capacity preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Chinese language skills highly regarded
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley (EA License Number: 11C5502) connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines such as Commerce & Industry, Financial Services and Professional Services companies.
We also have the capacity to remotely source, manage and supply talent to locations across the APAC region, with recruitment hubs in five key business and financial centres.
We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of employers of SMEs/ start-up nature. Our worldwide network of offices and international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
Our comprehensive command of traditional and innovative candidate sourcing methodologies, meticulous vetting and selection processes and pioneering candidate care programme allows us to deliver an unrivalled talent pool to all our clients, supported by detailed reporting capabilities and a selection of ancillary support services that ensures our service meets and evolves with their needs.
Our consultants are experts in their fields with a detailed knowledge of their local markets, averaging four years’ specialist recruitment experience working with clients ranging from SMEs and start-ups to multinational corporations. The expertise of our consultants is strengthened by rigorous quality management and review procedures, which continuously brings out the best from our consultants however the requirements evolve.