Our client, a global leader in financial information services, is looking to hire a Marketing Director to manage and deliver virtual and physical events within the APAC region in line with the company business strategy.
- Meet with business relationship managers regularly to understand the strategic plans and objectives of the company.
- Develop and plan events strategically that could generate the best results.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify new opportunities and to organise campaign that generate awareness and sales opportunities.
- Coordinate and maintain a close relationship with different stakeholders and ensure high-quality event experience.
- Overseeing the entire event operation from early budget preparation, site selection to post-event evaluation etc.
- Work closely with Global Head of Events in utilizing metrics to track results and accelerate sales cycle.
Experiences, Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have at least 8+ Event Marketing exp within the B2B or Financial Services Industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin (spoken and written).
- Relevant Event Management experience with both virtual and physical events.
- Regional market experience and sound understanding of business culture in China.
- Knowledge on various digital platforms such as ON24, Zoom Webinars and Meetings are preferred.
- Proven results in delivery of global events that could bring strategical influence on key stakeholders.
- Proficiency in budget management.