- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Network Operations Manager (Tech, SH)
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Network Operations Manager (Tech, SH)About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
· To manage operationally and troubleshooting of the Bank enterprise data and voice networks:
- Monitoring tool
and responsible to the operation of the regional networks in charge of.
· To manage continuous and proactive network monitoring and controlling the network response, throughput, and availability to ensure that the SLA with the Bank Business are enforced.
· To manage network throughput analysis, and capacity planning for the Bank networks.
· To manage external vendors that provide the Bank with solutions and ensure that they are able to deliver the SLA the Bank has agreed with.
· To ensure processes, guidelines and procedures are in place and enforced for quality in installation, running, operating and support of the Bank networks. To review & fine-tune the existing processes, guidelines, and procedures by comparing with the industry best practice.
· To evaluate the technology solutions delivered by business and IS and develop the acceptance criteria and process for the operability and supportability of the solutions.
· To ensure that technical solutions proposed satisfy both the immediate and long-term needs of the business, and ensure adherence with the Group's technical and security standards in all aspects of the team's activities.
· To manage the network solutions in the provision of business recovery sites to give the ability to conduct business transactions and monitor exposure in the event of a disaster and to coordinate and to conduct network switching for the disaster recovery and business continuity plan exercises to those systems/infrastructure twice a year as per audit requirement.
· To ensure that existing and new systems conform to Bank networking standards.
· To assist China NSS manager by providing necessary information and providing solutions and implement the agreed audit findings actions for internal and external audits.
· To maintain an expert knowledge of technology and industry trends in relation to business requirements, and the direction of the Group.
· Design, installs, and maintains Bank enterprise data network infrastructure and responsible to the operation of the regional networks in charge of.
· Participate in the add, moves and changes of the network infrastructure
· install, configure/manage switches, routers, access servers, firewall and VPN.
· Network infrastructure related project management
· Participate in establishing and expanding SCB offices.
· Troubleshoot and resolve network problems.
· 8+ years working experience in network area of an IT department
· Tertiary education
· Multinational Company working experience
· Cisco/Juniper Certification CCNP above, CCIE is preferred
· Proactive attitude
· Good English speaking/writing
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.