Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Selby Jennings has partnered with a long-biased HF in Hong Kong. The firm is currently seeking an analyst in Shanghai with strong experience analyzing companies in the industrial tech/new energy sectors in China. This analyst will focus on identifying quality businesses across the Greater China equity markets using a fundamentally driven and deeply analytical approach.
- Conduct detailed analysis of company reports and build complex financial models to generate investment recommendations
- Track and evaluate stock/fund performance
- Conduct company management meetings/roadshows/onsite visits and independently complete research reports
- Assist the Sales team to prepare pitch books for potential clients and support regular research updates to existing clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Economics or related disciplines
- Master in Business, Finance, Economics, Management is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience within financial services (asset management, investment bank or private equity) analyzing industrial tech/new energy companies in China
- Fluency in Mandarin (verbal and written) is required
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial modeling and financial statements
- Ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas succinctly