• Manage and drive the investment cycle including investment thesis generation, deal sourcing, and deal execution
• Lead and oversee key functions of a transaction including origination, underwriting, financial modelling, due diligence, and presentation to the Investment Committee
• Conducting due diligence and analytical work on potential investments
• Top-tier University Degree
• 5-10 years private equity investing experience and/or deal execution experience from a top tier investment bank. VP level will be considered for candidates with less experiences.
• Full cycle of direct investment with sector experience in healthcare, consumer, business/financial services preferred.