This role will be responsible for delivering accurate, reliable and timely performance and attribution reporting to internal clients, including Investment managers, distribution and product teams. The successful candidate will have exposure to all asset classes, and take an active role in performance projects when required. Overview of role
- Produce gross and net of fee returns for segregated and fund performance reporting.
- Attribution and analytics reporting (including ex-post risk).
- Produce internal group performance and strategy reports.
- Respond to queries and ad-hoc requests from Investment managers, client service and distribution teams.
- Help maintain and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Solution focused; producing customised reporting and or efficiency gains when required.
- Reconciliation of performance data with third party custodians and administrators when required
- Assist in on- boarding of new clients performance requirements.
- Keep up to date with current industry standards (GIPS) and local regulatory environment.
- Create and maintain up to date procedures and controls.
- Back up other operational roles such as Fund Financial Reporting, Regulatory Reporting, Fund Accounting and Valuation
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a dedicated performance team.
- High technical knowledge of performance and attribution reporting.
- Ex-post risk statistics reporting experience.
- Working knowledge of Portfolio/fund accounting data and the dependency on performance and attribution.
- Must have exposure to all the main asset classes and able to respond to queries and ad-hoc requests from stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
- Has exposure to performance projects and is receptive to change.
- Is able to understand new stakeholder's requirements and provide solutions for new performance and attribution reporting.
- A high level of numeracy.
- Effective communication skills, verbal, written and presentational.
- Work as an individual performer and a team player.
- Procedures and controls focus.
- Graduate with a numerate and or finance discipline.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Hundsun accounting and performance system
- Exposure to performance projects including; accounting, security level performance and attribution testing.
- CIPM/CFA or willingness to study for the CIPM qualification
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.