- Work closely with the technology team to ensure data issues are rapidly addressed and lessons learnt are fed into the platform development projects.
- Constantly evaluate the efficacy and accuracy of the team’s quantitative portfolio management tools, think creatively to make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with operational teams to systematise processes where possible.
- Support the modelling of client portfolios and work closely with Investment Directors to ensure client reporting requests are managed in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers (PMs) in the Equity team to manage the day to day running of client portfolios.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- At least 3 years of working experience with equity data and quantitative data analysis
- Ability to fully understand and manipulate sophisticated quantitative equity portfolio construction processes
- Solid understanding on Barra and/or similar mean-variance optimisation systems and processes would be advantageous
- Excellent ability to communicate technical issues in English, both in writing and verbally