Our client is a US global broker-dealer and proprietary trading firm with total investment amount exceeding $3.5 billion. It has achieved IPO or Merger exits in more than 70 companies and obtained ownership interests in over 350 portfolio companies
- Conduct fundamental due diligence and financial analyses on equity investment opportunities. Gather and analyze financial data on covered companies under a particular industry/sector from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases and proprietary databases e.g. WIND, Bloomberg, etc.
- Create and maintain financial models, valuation frameworks & price analyses, and investment theses.
- Prepare for and participate in meetings/calls with management teams, researchers and equity trading professionals.
- Develop questions, processes, and systems for analyzing and evolving our decision making through objective frameworks.
- Work closely with quantitative researchers to consider new applications for analyzing the equity capital markets landscape.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a sell- / buy-side equities analyst from top-tied firms.
- Native fluency in Mandarin and professional fluency in English (both spoken and written) is required.
- Prior industry coverage within TMT, Consumer, Transportation, Logistics or Healthcare sector.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong analytical mind, numerical skills, intellectual curiosity, being a self-starter, with a high level of attention to detail.
Location: Shanghai, China
Package: Above market