1. Accurately execute the trading orders issued by the fund manager to optimize the strategy
2. Monitor the trading situation in the trading session and process the transaction data after the trading;
3. Collect and organize historical data of domestic and foreign stocks and futures.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer or related major from top universities
2. Excellent mathematical and logical thinking skills
3. Strong ability to withstand pressure, good communication skills, teamwork spirit and organizational discipline
4. Strong data analysis ability, skilled use of common data processing software such as excel/SQL
5. Fresh graduates or 1-2 years of trading experience are preferred
1. Competitive base and bonus
2. A positive and harmonious team atmosphere
3. Multiple company overseas trips per year
4. Leisure activities such as sports, board games, etc.
【Working Location】： Shanghai/Shenzhen
Interested parties please send your resume to: email@example.com
Please indicate the name and position of the post: name + position