Our client, an international financial services company, is looking to hire a Research Analyst in Shanghai with solid fundamental research and thematic research experience and expertise in the Infrastructure, Transportation, and/or Renewable Energy sectors.
- Perform financial and credit analysis on entities and transactions within the Infrastructure, Transportation, and Renewable Energy sectors
- Write and publish sector-specific research and insightful commentary
- Regular interaction with target companies and site visits
- Responding to external queries from investors, analysts, and other market participants
- 3+ years of working experience as an Equity or Credit Research Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Experienced and knowledgeable in credit analysis, risk management, credit ratings, etc
- In-depth knowledge of the China and APAC Infrastructure, Transportation, and/or Renewable Energy sectors
- Confidence to liaise with clients' senior management independently
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in both English and Mandarin
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!