The Risk Manager role is responsible for an effective risk management framework for the Bank. You should be able to consider and manage detailed risk topics and implement risk management framework.
We have a current opportunity for a Risk Manager AVP/VP on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Paris. For further information about this position please apply.
- Ensure a proper oversight of the CIB activities in China from a risk perspective, in order to be aware of and anticipate any risk evolution;
- Ensure a coherent, consistent and global vision of China in terms of activities, risks and challenges;
- Drive the risk anticipation and reporting activities in the company;
- Ensure high quality day-to-day management of all the market, counterparty, operational and liquidity risks of GM;
- Anticipate on events and identify emerging risks;
- A robust understanding of the Chinese Securities & Futures industry;
- In-depth knowledge in regards to the management and monitoring of different types of risk: market, credit, counterparty, liquidity and operational risks
- Strong knowledge of valuation and pricing of instruments; creation and/or development of improved diversified and complete risk metrics, methodologies, framework, processes and systems based on in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Knowledge of financial markets (settlement rules and regulations) and how financial instruments are valued;
- Good communicator (oral and written) especially of technical issues to non-specialist;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Creative problem solving skills, good decision making based on quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Language skills: Fluent Mandarin & English (oral and written skills);