Sales at FX, Rates & Credit
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder? Are your market analysis skills second to none? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– develop client relationships, giving them market information, commentary and execution ideas
– make strategic plans to expand existing client base
– contribute to the FX, Rates & Credit structured products distribution
– follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the FX, Rates & Credit sales team in UBS Securities. We distribute fixed income related products to China onshore institutional clients.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in finance, economics, mathematics or statistics
– experience in structuring or distribution fixed income related structured products
– experience managing client relationships in financial services
– SAC license
– very analytical, with a knack for analyzing intraday stock and market patterns
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in Chinese and English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.