About the Role
- An innovative, flexible, and collaborative work environment
- Lead and drive better outcomes in line with ANZ Purpose & Strategy
- Reports to the Security Partner Chapter Lead - North Asia
Role Location: ANZ Shanghai, China
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time opportunity
As the Security & Technology Risk Manager, you will be responsible for-
- Providing regional network leadership for North Asia Technology Risk squad which also includes Taiwan and China
- Assessing, enhancing and driving improvements the controls supporting protection of ANZ information (confidentiality, integrity and availability)
- Monitoring, identifying and assessing risks of technology services applicable to assigned portfolios
- Leading activities to sustain and improve compliance with internal information security policies and external regulatory requirements for Technology Risk Management & Information Security
- Supporting effective governance of technology services through implementation and monitoring of key risk indicators
- Building staff and customer security awareness through delivery of communication and training programs
- Providing business support and leadership on security administration services (such as user access management, unstructured data management, cloud security) applicable to the portfolio.
- Facing into internal audit and external regulatory engagements for the assigned portfolios to support positive outcomes, and execution of associated treatment plans.
- Supporting business to ensure support good governance over Technology Risks and Information Security
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Working background in any business or IT related field will be highly regarded
- CISSP and/or CISA qualification desired
- Technical architecture and security design experience
- Experience in working with agile toolsets, SecDevOps
- Experience and understanding of cloud security controls and concepts
- Sound knowledge of and experience in banking and finance, including finance and credit
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral.
- Outstanding influencing skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to drive and manage own workload and operate within defined deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in managing a team
- Seasoned understanding of risk management principles and practices
- Understanding of Technology Risk and Information Security policies and standards
- Knowledge and experience implementing Operational Risk and Compliance frameworks
- Inquisitive approach/ attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to develop acceptable solutions for the business
- Developed knowledge of Regulatory Compliance obligations particularly for the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and local laws including Personal Data Privacy Ordinance
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Job Posting End Date: 24 August 2022 Job Posting End Date
, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)