Senior Administrative Assistant
- Provide general administrative assistance to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work, database maintenance and presentation preparation.
- Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
- Uses initiative to relieve colleagues of detail work.
- Print Rating Committee documents for distribution in a timely manner.
- Provide general administrative support for MIS activities including the timely on-boarding of new employees (including follow-up on start date), processing Tech Requisition Form.
- Maintain various contact databases and assist with e-card mail outs.
- Reception/Meeting Room Coordination
- Answer all phones promptly and in a pleasant and professional manner. Take detailed messages and deliver them without delay to the intended party or assist callers by redirecting them to another available party who can help them.
- Provide reception relief to ensure that the main line is covered at all times.
- Meet and greet all visitors to MIS and direct them accordingly.
- Maintain the general tidiness of the reception area and any associated conference/meeting rooms including booking registers.
- Process meeting requests for teams including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, refreshments, handouts, booking IT equipment, set up VC/WebEx/teleconference etc.
Travel & Entertainment
- Order and maintain office supplies ensuring stock records are accurate and detailed.
- Managing office cleaner to provide and maintain a comfortable office environment. Organize service calls for office photocopiers as required.
- Log calls with the appropriate technician for office maintenance, i.e. electrician/handyman.
- Company credit card management, including prepare and submit company credit card for new hires, cancel company card for terminated employee.
- Coordinate with office manager or event team for company event organization.
- Company access card management
- Support MIS Beijing/Shanghai office during Beijing/Shanghai admin on leave
- Other offices service per request.
- Arrange all travel for team members including air, rail, hotel, car service, translator and conference registrations. Being mindful of deadlines and working to ensure that the Travel & Expense Policy is followed.
- Timely and accurate preparation/submission of T&E reports, ensuring that company policies are followed and that proper and organised documentation is provided to support the report.
- Timely/accurate preparation and submission of invoices with relevant documents to support the invoice.
- Opening, sorting and distributing of incoming mail, facsimile messages and other deliveries.
- Organize outgoing local and international courier deliveries.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and excellent people management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, priorities and exercise discretion.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- High attention to detail.
- A proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to liaise at an executive level and to work under pressure.
- Proven management and administrative ability.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Diploma in English preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.