Aurex Group is partnering with a reputable international real estate investment management platform in Shanghai. They are looking for a Director / Senior Director of Investment Management based in Shanghai. Strong deal origination and execution capabilities are required.
- Demonstrate a deep network with local developers and landlords and an ability to negotiate suitable financial and legal terms with vendors
- Have established relationships with local and international property brokers to identify deals on and off market
- Report to the Investment Committee on identified opportunities and the potential return of investment
- Oversee a team of investment managers and analysts in their financial analysis
- Responsible for full cycle of deal execution from deal origination, due diligence, through to negotiation and deal closing
- Degree Holder or above in real estate or related discipline from top-tier universities
- Excellent financial acumen and commercial sense of the real estate industry in China, especially in logistics / IDC sectors
- Must have a strong command of written and verbal English and native Mandarin
- Demonstrate an extensive investment track record in commercial & industrial real estate in China
- Team player and good communication skills; A good team leader
- Highly networked with local players in the real estate market
- Total years of experience is no less than 10 years
- Role based in Shanghai
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Karry Zhang by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa