* To improve IT quality and process generally
* Compliance & Control
* Comply with the IT Security policies
* Comply with the standards of Code of Conduct
* Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
* Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified
* Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls
* Participate and contribute to different committees related to the job scope, including but not limited to IT management, IT risk management (TRM), country supplier risk management, data governance, data protection, local outsourcing management, etc.
PERMANENT CONTROL ASPECTS
* Direct contribution to operational permanent control framework.
* Responsible for the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in
day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
* Responsible for ensuring team members (if applicable) to comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
* Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System
* Responsible for ensuring job descriptions are written, distributed and updated.
* Ensure audit recommendations are resolved within the specific timeline.
TECHNICAL & BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
* To be knowledgeable of IT Security concepts.
* To know IT Security regional roadmap.
* To maintain a good knowledge of the technologies, systems, integration and workflows of the IT Security program.
* To know the organization of global IT Security, as well as regional Security, who to action depending on the matter and to maintain good relationships with IT Security managers.
* To know program management methodology.
* To know how to define an action plan and to follow up on progress.
* To be organized and meticulous.
* To know how to communicate clear instructions and follow up while delegating appropriately.
* Negotiation skills.
* Securities practitioner qualification is a must;
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security or equivalent experience
* Holder of information security and risk management (e.g. CISM, CISSP, etc.) preferred