One foreign fund management company is looking for one project strategy senior manager role in the product department. Responsibilities:
- Driving and supporting the company's strategic agenda for growth and market-share capture by providing timely competitive intelligence on flows, asset growth, product trends and performance tracking;
- Delivering product sales ideas that leverage current market events and competitive opportunities;
- Providing a systematic approach to the profiling of top opportunities to speed the sales cycle around closing of new business and cross-selling products into existing relationships;
- You will be responsible for developing and executing a platform to effectively drive the product positioning, product lifecycle / initiation, and messaging agenda across all communication mediums;
- This individual will collaborate with the subject matter experts, distribution, marketing, and portfolio managers to provide competitive intelligence and influence decisions;
- This individual will produce portfolio insights advice to drive and support business growth.
- Full-time master's degree or above;
- More than 8-10 years of relevant experience, with experience in fund research, product management, analysis and strategy;
- Strong influence, analysis, communication, project management and cross-organizational collaboration skills;
- Preference will be given to candidates with CFA, CAIA or quantitative background;
- Fluent communication skills in both Chinese and English.