Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international steel and raw materials trading house looking to hire a Senior Steel Trader to join the commercial team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage long steel trading (rebar, billets, wire rod, etc.) within the Chinese market and explore opportunities to develop new business
- Able to immediately leverage on existing relationships with both producers and customers in the area
- Maintain a detailed and current knowledge of customer requirements, competitor activity, market activity, customer and supplier performance
- Develop customer third party relationships to ensure maximum opportunities for profit and sales
- Reports into Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Strong, pre-existing network of connections within the Chinese Steel market
- Strong understanding of steel billets and wire rod markets in China and South East Asia
- Demonstrate strong judgement, business acumen and self-motivation to grow a dynamic business
- Minimum 3 years within steel trading
- Based in new office located in China (Location TBC)