- Provide highly effective and efficient recruitment and selection services, while ensuring a cost-effective recruitment strategy to attract and hire talent.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviews, facilitation of interviews and offers.
- Drive channel selection, development and management effectively to achieve hiring targets.
- Support to design recruitment strategy and provide thought leadership to address talent acquisition challenges and improvement needs.
- Training for HR team members and key stakeholders on the best methods for candidate selection.
- Design and implement EB and EVP strategies.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor degree is a minimum requirement. A Master degree is a plus.
- At least 8 years of solid recruitment experience gaining from MNC and/or recruitment agencies.
- Experience with the culturally diverse environment, matrix organization and different stakeholders at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial drive, pragmatic, result-driven, people & team mindset, passionate.
- Familiar with LinkedIn recruiting and/or other efficient direct sourcing methods
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Recruiter.