- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, ChinaThe Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which includes products and services of the Moody's Analytics organizations. To that end, Solution Specialists are charged with the pre-sales activities for their respective territories and solutions.
The role requires relevant work experience in Regulatory and Accounting (e.g. IFRS 9), Credit Risk Modeling, Stress Testing, and Capital Planning. In particular, the role involves understanding and assessing the impact of regulation, accounting standards and financial market. The successful candidate will be expected to match Moody's enhanced analytics and technologies with those clients and advising the client on framework design, methodology choices, and implementation.
The role will also require working with the relationship managers, advisory, implementation services, to identify growth opportunities and develop outreach plans.
- Help to build sales pipeline by working with the relationship managers, product specialists and services teams to promote Moody's Analytics solutions.
- Write proposals that effectively communicate MA's capabilities and that help the client visualize MA's embedded analytics and enhanced technology solutions.
- Generating pre-sales support documents
- Provide guidance to the sales team, and actively participate in growing, and shaping the practice.
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the solutions to prospects and clients
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Preparing and conducting workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
This role is expected to be supporting the pre-sales activity for Greater China and ad-hoc support for other regions in APAC as required.
- Bachelor's degree essential, Post-graduate (e.g. MBA, Master's), or Ph.D. desirable.
- Solid relevant expertise and industry experience, gained through working at a top-tier consultancy or financial services company or supervisory authority.
- Experienced with credit risk modelling, IFRS9, and capital regulation as well as Stress Testing practices.
- Familiarity with recent advances in credit risk measurement and management.
- Hands-on experience in IRB PD&LGD modelling, economic capital methodologies and macroeconomic credit risk modelling a definite plus
- Broad understanding of the competitive landscape for products and advisory services targeted at the risk practitioner community.
- International experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of finance and credit risk - CFA, CPA, FRM, or PRM certification a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Position requires travel across Greater China and maybe APAC.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English required (fluency in Cantonese a big plus)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.