Systems Access Entitlements Officer
driving an IAM program spanning the realms of identity & access governance, entitlements recertification's and associated identity & access lifecycle management procedures About The Role
The Systems Access and Entitlements Officer will lead all aspects of the management of enterprise entitlements and system access privileges for the Wealth Management entity in China.
Reporting into the head of Information Security for the Wealth Management entity, he/she will ensure the efficient delivery of the Identity and Access Management program.
This role is crucial in ensuring that access to critical enterprise systems are controlled in consistency to the IAM framework, to accord world class security for the enterprise. Key Responsibilities
In partnership with the Information Security group, he/she has a pivotal role in developing and driving an IAM program spanning the realms of identity & access governance, entitlements recertification's and associated identity & access lifecycle management procedures.
He/she is predominantly responsible for building the structure of entitlements and privileges for employees of the China Wealth Management entity, ensuring that systems access privileges are optimized.
The individual also plays a key role in recertifying enterprise access privileges granted to employees on a periodic frequency, ensuring that the mantra of "principle of least privilege" is always adhered to. Other Responsibilities Of The Individual Include
Knowledge / Experience
- Metrics and Reporting: Reporting will also constitute a key element of this role. The successful candidate will provide IAM related metrics to the management on the standings of the IAM program.
- IAM Employee Awareness Training: He/she will also take charge of the development and training of employees on the domain of access, to alleviate risks stemming from lack of appreciation of system entitlements
- Information Security Coordination: He/she may also aid Information Security in facilitating broader information security themed projects and assignments relating to systems and data access
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with senior leaders and technology teams alike.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing business priorities
- Detail oriented individual, with a keen eye towards details
- Meticulous IAM skills
- Superior knowledge in the fields of Identity Governance and Identity Lifecycle management
- Background in End User Accounts Management, Identity Access Management, Information Security preferred
- Must possess basic working knowledge of core technology and networking technology stacks, which may include but is not limited to;
- LDAP/Active Directory
- Cloud Computing
- Remote Access Systems
- Database Servers
- Candidates with security qualifications i.e. CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, or familiarity with the domestic cyber regulatory landscape will be strongly preferred
- Proficient in Mandarin and English
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.