Technical Business Analyst
JobDescription : The Role:
Technical Business Analyst Location:
Shanghai The Team:
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst with project management and business analysis experience to join one of our Agile Scrum teams. This particular team focuses on highly impactful, platform-wide initiatives via a suite of proprietary software tools. The Impact:
We are in search of a highly motivated Business Analyst who is ready to take their career to the next level in a fast growing company. Do you love working on Technical Projects as well as getting in the trenches and working with the team to get the work done? Do you like working with state of the art of technology? What's In It For You?
- You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality software to customers
- The chance to dig in to complicated technical details surrounding product requirements and specifications
- Work with and guide our Product Owners, Software Architects, and others to fill in technical gaps in requirements
- Promote a team culture and environment
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- End-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project deliverables for software development projects.
- Utilizing advanced SQL skills to write custom queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Participates in the scoping of proposed improvements, and works with Content Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Works to mitigate risk while owning tasks, resources, and changes.
- Works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user support needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 2 years of experience as a business analyst, project manager, systems analyst or similar in a technical environment
- Strong SQL skills and Microsoft technologies familiarity
- Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements
- Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
- Communication skills (present, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
- Fluent in English written/verbal communication
- Data analysis experience and solid understanding of structured databases
- Hands-on experience with coding or technical details
- Experience working in large, global teams
- Understanding of the financial services industry is a plus
- An understanding of Agile methodologies