Technology - Mainframe Engineering, Associate, Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Not specified
- Morgan Stanley
- 15 Oct 18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
CICS Systems Programmer responsible for all CICS related functions with an emphasis on CICS performance related items. Candidate should be knowledgeable on how to perform software upgrades and maintenance, CICS Performance & Tuning, CICS debugging & dump analysis, and Application support.
- Knowledge of all CICS parameters that control performance in a CICS MRO environment.
- Knowledge of CICS SMF record structure and the CICS Performance Analyzer tool to gather statistics necessary to tune CICS regions.
- Experience with MRO environments as well as CICSPlex SM implementation & customization.
- Knowledge of the CICS resource definitions that pertain to CICS region performance.
- Experienced with the CICS monitoring tools such as Omegamon/CICS and Sysview for CICS.
- Knowledge of Cobol to support application developers.
- Ability to use the SAS language and CA-MICS to generate customized CICS performance reports Additional.
- Assembler coding and knowledge of CICS Exits.
- Web application support in a CICS TS V5.x environment
- Understanding of zOS facilities such as: APF, Linklist, VSAM, LPA
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Knowledge of the CICS Interdependency Analyzer tool
- Working knowledge of the zOS & CICS Explorer
- Natural language & Adabas
- Prior Application programming experience a plus