A reputable real estate fund is looking for a Transaction VP based in Shanghai, focusing on logistics investment.
- Participate in the preliminary investigation for the pipeline projects and analyze the feasibility of projects.
- Make detailed profit calculation for projects and draft investment memorandum in advance.
- Analyze the profit data of actual operation, the difference between forecast as well.
- Make the quotation for the rent or customized projects according to the requirements of BD team, such as heating investment, customized cold storage, etc , the quotation will be on the base of IRR.
- Follow up the due diligence of project acquisition, transaction price calculation, negotiation of terms and delivery process, and communicate with the BD or capital market department on project progress.
- Assist in market research/Intelligence.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by company.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance major.
- At least 10 years of related experience and 6 years of logistic assets valuation experience, or investment bank experience.
- Previous M&A experience is a plus.
- Familiar with financial modeling, memo writing and English report drafting.
- Logical thinking and capability to cope with stress
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Chinese and English.
- CPA/ CFA is preferred.