- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Associate - QA Engineer
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China- Performing manual functional, integration and regression testing
- Creating and executing test cases based on specifications and organizing test cycles
- Design and Build automated test cases, functions, scripts in an Agile environment.
- Document and report software defects, using a bug tracking system (JIRA)
- Provide test status updates to QA Manager and cross-functional development teams.
- Bachelor's degree/current student in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- With 0 - 3 years' of relevant experience, welcome fresh graduates.
- Basic knowledge of SQL server and SQL queries
- Automation tools like selenium (preferred)
- Analytic thinking and testing approach
- A sharp eye for small details
- Have proactive and positive approach to tasks and projects overall
- Ability to learn new applications quickly and have a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.