- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Recruiter (English/Mandarin skills)
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, ChinaThe role will report to the Senior Recruiter and is responsible for executing recruiting regional strategies that strengthen organizational capabilities to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives.
The Recruiter will work with business leaders and hiring managers in their client group and with other recruiting team members to provide full lifecycle best practice recruitment service. They will execute talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent for the business/region, utilizing active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings. The Recruiter will use information provided that interprets internal employment demands to translate them into timely, results-driven action items.
- Execute full life-cycle regional recruiting processes, including the HR-related onboarding of new employees
- Support the client group's current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework.
- Utilize various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
- Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers to influence and persuade talent decisions
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full-lifecycle recruiting
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and include the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
- Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
- Advise on relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of confidentiality issues as they arise
- Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain Moody's benefits and recruitment related policies and programs
- Implement external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support Moody's workplace diversity goals.
- Demonstrate labor market expertise for the markets in which you recruit
- Administer sourcing strategies to identify and recruit potential new hires
- Source active candidates from online databases, internal databases, contact lists and employee referrals
- Source passive candidate leads through internet research, networking, cold calling and market presence
- Coordinate large scale recruitment events like career days and job fairs, Super Days and Campus hiring
- Build and maintain effective relationships and timely communication with internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Negotiate offer terms
- Organise interviews in a timely manner
- Ensure candidate completion of company and local pre-employment requirements
- Co-ordinate with global HR/Recruitment counterparts relating to recruitment, including approvals, budgets, staff movements, offers of employment, acceptances, declines and ensure necessary reports and administration are completed and distributed.
- Work with HR team and support functions (e.g. Finance/IT/Facilities/Compliance, etc.) as appropriate
- Contribute towards recruiting team / projects
Recruiting Strategy & Marketing
- Communicate recruiting strategies, including sourcing and acquisition strategies; recruiting tools and processes; talent mapping and systems.
- Implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce.
- Partner with Diversity and Inclusion to achieve Moody's aspirational diversity goals including support of campus recruiting and summer internship programs.
- Attend business and / or networking functions to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time with the goal to ultimately attract them to Moody's
- Strategically develop and implement localized advertising campaigns (Internet, Intranet, newspapers, etc.). Evaluate campaign's value based on cost effectiveness and ability to attract top-level candidates
- Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, search firms, trade associations, etc.
- Implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment-related metrics including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data. Create and distribute recruiting activity reports and budgets as required. Conduct management presentations regarding recruiting activity as needed.
- Partner with Head of TA / AVP / Senior Recruiters, HR Business Partners, line managers, and other key stakeholders to execute hiring based on business goals,
- Demonstrate understanding of the organization's business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy
- Build strong two-way relationships with hiring managers, provide support throughout the recruitment lifecycle, assist hiring managers with reconciling between ideal and practical staffing needs and ensure high-level service delivery
HR Tools and Technology
Work in collaboration with other groups to support an effective and efficient recruiting processes, employment branding and leverage social media to attract the best talent
- Undergraduate degree level education required.
- 2-5 years recruitment experience
- Ideally have worked in an in-house recruiting function or recruitment agency.
- Experience within the financial services and/or software industries, advantageous
- Handling volume recruitment and multiple priorities
- Best practice recruitment and selection policies and regulations from sourcing through selection
- Providing lawful and appropriate first line advice to the business line
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel
- Experience with PeopleSoft or other HRIS system preferable
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) essential, Kenexa 2xBrassring, advantageous, along with other specialist recruitment software (eg. Candidate Relationship Management system), Linked In Recruiter and / or others)
Non technical skills
- Builds relationships
- Team player
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Takes initiative, works pro-actively, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills - articulate and numerate
- Diligent, dependable with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.