Our client is a Chinese-based financial institution, specializing on large-scaled funding and financing solutions in various industries. They offer an one-off, exceptional relocation bonus, and attractive base salary.
Location: Shenzhen, China
One-off relocation bonus: Up to $2M
Base salary: From $1M up to $2M, depending on the seniority
- Monitor and oversee the company's risk level on on-going projects and potential opportunities
- Identify and quantify present and potential risk
- Perform analysis and testing on Portfolio P&L, VaR, Stress Testing, Back Testing, or other relevant parameters and models
- Lead the team to prepare and reinforce operation procedures to minimize and prevent risk exposure
- Coordinate the team, as well as liaising with internal teams, to mitigate unbalanced risk exposure and unexpected incidents
- PhD holder, attained in an US university
- Lived in the US for at least three years
- Worked at well-known financial institutions, preferably in the US
- Experienced in Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Market Research or other relevant fields
- Willing to relocate, with generous signing and relocating bonus granted, family members are inclusive in the beneficiaries
The company is sincere and cordial to hire suitable talents to assist in expanding their businesses, providing remarkable and exceptional package. Interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact +852 3589 6891 for more details, or submit your application with complete resume by clicking "Apply Now".