Analyst, Finance Systems
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Reconciliation exception report analysis . Bank transaction balance recon between core banking system VS General Ledger , or VS Funder transfer Pricing . To be reviewed and escalated on a daily basis for the allotted country.
- Various control Reports reviewed, investigated and escalated on a daily basis for the allotted country.
- Suspense balance pending in General Ledger to be informed to transaction processing owners and correction to be completed
- General ledger system maintenance activities. such as open account , cost centre maintain, cost allocation .., etc . such various maintain activities to support financial report , management report delivery in time .
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of activities
- Exchange rate to be updated into fund transfer pricing to make sure bank core product be priced correctly .
- Tracker be prepared correctly , preciously to meet dashboard requirement .
- Deliver correct information to meet requirement of internal/ external audit .
- Ensure SLA standards consistently meet
- Standard Processes available to track and no Customer complaints or escalations
- Bachelor degree or above , major in Accounting , Economics, Finance, management Information system .
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of accounting, finance , ERP .
- Basic principal of balance sheet, Profit and lost statement, reconciliation statement , cost allocation .
- Basic skills of using office tools , such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT ..,etc.
- Strong ability of logic thinking , financial analysis .
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Practice experience of firm , bank preferred.
- Be familiar with Oracle ERP, core banking system preferred.
- Certification related CFA, CPA, ACCA preferred.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.