- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Business Analyst – NFA Data Retrieval Solution
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Analyst – NFA Data Retrieval SolutionAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
A Business Analyst is required to deliver NFA Trade Extract Remediation. The Business Analyst must have strong Agile experience with a proven track record of working on a significant data project, understanding and improving how it is stored & ultimately used to meet Legal and Compliance requirements with trade extract regulations.
- Key participant in an evolving agile scrum which is undergoing a structural change to meet NFA Trade Extract Remediation requirements.
- Excellent Business Analysis experience and ability to communicate well with relevant stakeholders to elicit and clarify requirements
- Rich experience in defining/delivering the technical solution and the eventual operating model
- Excellent functional and technical requirement documentation skill
- Ability to coordinate with other data source systems/owners to drive program deliverables
- Must be a proactive individual with exceptional stakeholder management, and experience liaising with data owners, L&C, interface teams, architecture and technology teams
- Support the transition to the production support team.
- Experience in delivering data solutions in a Banking environment as a BA
- Excellent knowledge (and implementation experience) of data technology within Bank and Vendor systems, with a capability to articulate a strategic technical end state in terms of scalable storage/interfaces/components.
- Proven track record as an Agile Business Analyst within a heavily digital environment
- Fluent English speaking and writing