- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Country TA Specialist
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Country TA SpecialistWe are currently looking for Country TA Specialist in Service Delivery and Operations Department, located in Tianjin, China.
Service Delivery and Operations (SD&O) is very much defined as the engine of the HR function. We are the team responsible for delivery of any end service to our customers and are structured across five main hub locations in order to best ensure we are working efficiently and using the best talent available.
The team is sub structured into work groupings covering Query Management, Service Delivery and Production Operations. Most of these teams will be the first point of contact for customers be they internal or external and therefore there is a strong need for our teams to be intimate with the data on the systems they use as well as excellent in terms of interpreting that data to either provide a service or respond to a query.
Imperative in this is the need for all members of SD&O to work side by side and supportively as we are as much a responsive team as we are a proactive one.
Country TA Specialists are a vital part of the TA team and are responsible for providing a support and advisory service to hiring managers in order to ensure the recruitment process works smoothly and incorporates all the best elements of our service to deliver a rapid and quality hire.
- Initiating contact with Hiring Managers to establish precise hiring needs.
- Establishing a solid understanding of the specific hiring needs and of the function in which the vacancy sits In order to ensure the right talent is sourced.
- Working with the relevant screening teams to ensure candidate's screening is successfully completed.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies with regard to open vacancies, briefing on requirements of role and releasing the roles to them via Taleo, ensuring we are communicating a clear employer value proposition to candidates.
- Working with HRVM/SCM teams to ensure that PSL list is effective and when utilised providing the right talent level.
- Providing information to HM's and other key stakeholders as to agency charging
- Working closely with the Service Delivery Support to ensure a smooth and efficient interview process
- Create offer letters.
- Compliance to Service Level Agreements, as specified locally.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects, as required by the business
- Communication & relationship building
- Industry & organisational awareness
- Commercial acumen
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Networking & relationship building
- Need to have a good understanding of in country employment and recruiting laws and compliance of these
Our Ideal Candidate
- Deep experience gained in a complex, hiring environment
- Capable in collecting and analysing data in order to shed light on trends and make recommendations
- Able to direct and shape dialogue with key and senior business leaders
- 8+ Years of Recruiter experience
- Cantonese Speaking is a must
- Banking Domain is added advantage
- Volume and Strategically Hiring