- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
FM Production Support Analyst
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
FM Production Support AnalystAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of the Role:
This key position is an exciting opportunity within Production Support Services (PSS). The candidate will be work under production support team responsible to provide day to day systems support, incident follow up, and work closely with development teams to understand, review and apply system change to production environment, work on production improvement project such as manually task automation, improve system resilience and recovery speed etc.
The Role Responsibilities
- Represent the Production Support organization on company-wide project teams.
- Monitor process and software changes that impact production support, communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure better grasp of the product and domain.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Should have relevant experience in systems and users support for the Banking industry. Ideally FM Equities experience.
- Strong computer language skills such as Java or C# or VBA, Unix shell script, SQL.
- Strong team player, effective in communicating internationally and used to working closely with clients.
- Good knowledge in financial products.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Ability to multi task and work across different applications supported within the Financial Markets world.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a quick self learner and possess ability to work remotely and independently.
- Knowledge of multi tier systems in general (Application server, middleware, backend)
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of database technologies (Oracle preferred),
- Advanced understanding of Linux
- Understanding of Networks
- Project management experience highly desired
- Experienced DBA's or SA's with good communication skills are encouraged to apply
- Excellent English
- Strong client service and interpersonal skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.