Payroll Specialist - NZ/AU/SNG
This position will be responsible for managing and advising on Payroll processes for FNZ's New Zealand (NZ), Australia (AU) and Singapore (SNG) offices. The Payroll Specialist will also be responsible for providing timely and accurate payroll reporting and data to the business as required. Specific Role Responsibilities
- End-to end preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for NZ (via iPayroll), Australia (via Cloud Payroll) and Singapore (iAdmin). Full system training will be provided.
- Answering any employee queries on tax, payroll, leave and superannuation
- Manage the communication with employees and other key stakeholders around the business to obtain relevant information and approvals required for payroll processing.
- Business partnering with the HR team and Finance Business Partners for payroll review and approval
- Ensure that the HRIS (Workday) and other HR information systems are accurate and kept up to date with relevant payroll related actions (leave, pay changes, employee details etc)
- Be responsible for producing high quality accurate data and reports on core HR processes (for example absence levels, pay information, headcount, turnover and monthly vacancy reports).
- Manage any payroll related audits, reviews and/ or any special payroll related projects.
- Deliver HR metrics such that they complement the business plan. Although not exhaustive, these should capture trends in attrition, absence, retention and engagement and suggest solutions to improve accuracy of these.
- This role is not in scope for activities which have a direct or indirect impact on CASS processing which takes place within FNZ for FNZ and/or FNZ's clients.
- There is a requirement to remain up to date with CASS developments and changes as communicated with FNZ.
- Experience with running Payroll processes end to end for 100+ employees
- Willingness to work on shift plan to cover the A/NZ time zone is essential!
- Sound knowledge of relevant NZ payroll legislation is required.
- Willingness and ability to learn relevant Australian and Singaporean payroll legislation
- Confident with Microsoft Suite - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Great team player committed to excellent customer service and exceeding delivery expectations
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proactive self-starter with an ability to work on own without close supervision
Why join the FNZ journey?
- Experience with running Payroll processes for Australia and/or Singapore
- AU and SNG payroll legislation knowledge preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with payroll systems iPayroll, Cloud Payroll or iAdmin.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us to discuss specific requirements.