* Support the establishment, improvement and monitoring of financial controls,
* Ad-hoc project to implement group policies, new controls and efficiencies across finance and other teams,
* Establishing appropriate internal controls and project governance,
* Supporting design and execution of the implementation process, including business requirement gathering, process documentation and solutions design,
* Project management : initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling,
* Implementing change management strategies, ensuring stakeholders and teams are trained and adjusted to the new process,
* Monitor and support taxation requirements,
* Liaise with Administracion Corporativa to ensure deadlines are achieved, building relationship and proactive communication.
* Disciplined and organised with the ability to work in a fast environment,
* High attention to detail and excel skills,
* Strong analytical and communication skills,
* A team player that is effective in collaborating with other internal and external functions.
* University degree in Finance or Business-related subject, or equivalent experience,
* Strong knowledge of accounting standards and rules (IFRS),
* SAP experience appreciated,
* Fluent in English and/or Spanish,
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible including an experience in an audit/accounting firm,
* Retail experience desirable.
Role based in Paris 12eme.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.