Reporting to the Controlling Director of Tikehau IM, you covers the full spectrum of the function.
A strong coordination will be necessary with other Tikehau departments (business lines, legal, funds operations, client services, foreign offices' representatives, HR, amongst others) as well as with the Group Finance team.
Your main responsibilities will be focused on: Actual
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting,
- Work hand in hand with the accounting team to ensure the delivery of quarterly closing,
- Prepare analytical P&L per business unit, and per country
- Participation in the drafting of URD ("Universal Registration Document") chapters
- Contribute to the preparation of the company's financial planning (forecast, budget),
- Develop performance measures to support the company's strategic direction,
- Participate to the strengthening of internal controls and to the streamlining of processes,
- Participate to the development of reporting tools,
- Analyse specific situations and propose detailed recommendations.
- 2/3 year experience in a financial controlling position or experience in Audit / Transaction services,
- Communication and management skills: ability to bring methodology, ability to understand, challenge and rationalise data,
- Ability to have a global overview of subjects,
- Ability to dig into matters to build solutions / propositions to be implemented in the context of rapid environment,
The ideal candidate would be curious, focus on details and eager to work in a fast-pace environment. For candidates who do not possess a background in Asset management, a genuine interest for corporate and/or market finance is necessary. We value candidates who have gained experiences in other sectors (industry, services, financial services) and willing to bring best-in-class knowledge and apply them within our organisation.
Job position is located in Paris, with occasional travelling to Tikehau IM foreign offices