About our client
We're working with a highly regarded global tech venture capital investor with an international heritage and impressive track record. They have significant capital to deploy and, as such, are looking to hire an Associate to their Paris-based team.
You will predominantly be investing across Europe or in US companies with significant European footprints.
The fund has an exceptionally strong culture and prides itself on being fair, honest, respectful, and ambitious for itself, its employees, and its portfolio companies. They are looking for exceptional people who will be encouraged to take on significant responsibility quickly. This is a highly entrepreneurial firm, and this role would suit someone who is looking to make an impact in a fund with a genuine long-term route to progression.
The team typically invest at Series A and B, is an active investor taking board seats and working 'hands on' with founders. They are unique in Europe with their senior team being comprised of former operators which has helped create strong relationships with the portfolio and increased their reputation in the community as an investor of choice for founder/CEOs. The profile of the fund has increased significantly over the past several years and this is the opportunity to join a platform that is growing rapidly but has existing success and track record to draw upon as well as a global footprint. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Build a broad investment sourcing network with industry experts, entrepreneurs, venture capital peers and advisors
- Triangulate data and analysis to construct robust perspectives on valuation and potential
- Support aspects of due diligence processes required to support investment decisions
- Assist on various facets of deal execution: from due diligence and negotiation, to documentation and workstream co-ordination
- Analyse possible exit scenarios and support aspects of exit processes for portfolio companies
- An exceptional record of academic achievement from a highly regarded institution
- Venture Capital investment experience highly desirable
- Rigorous training from banking on consulting is essential
- Operational experience from a startup or scaleup is highly desirable
- A genuine passion for the technology space
- Detail-orientated personality with exceptional analytical skills
- French language skills essential
Log in to apply