You will work under the authority of the Accounts Payable Manager within a team of 6 people.
As such, your main missions are to ensure the follow-up of suppliers at funds and vehicles managed by TIKEHAU IM :
- Creation of purchase orders
- Ensure invoices and other documents received conformity,
- Matching received invoices with purchase orders and the budget line,
- Initialization of validation workflows,
- Preparation of periodic reporting on key aggregates,
- Participation in the forecasts process.
The candidate will also actively participate in the implementation of the approval tool and participate in the periodic update of the payment process.
- Experience: 2 years of professional experience minimum,
- You have a good technical knowledge in general accounting,
- You master the office pack and more particularly Excel,
- You have easy interpersonal skills, you know how to adapt, blend into different environments, communicate with all types of interlocutors,
- Relational skills are essential in a very dynamic and complex environment,
- You are rigorous and concerned about confidentiality,
- You are fluent in English.