The most important mission of the team is to protect the Firm from improper levels of exposure and ensure that risk-taking is always efficient and deliberate.
As the quant risk analyst on the team , you will:-
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Risk Manager in France to ensure the quantitative monitoring of equity market risks for the discretionary and systematic teams in Asia and New York
- Develop and improve risk analysis tools. These tools are based on various mathematical notions, such as statistical and econometric modelling of equity portfolios, stochastic modelling of stock prices, and indicator predictions using Machine Learning algorithms (Logic Regression, Random Forests, k-NN, etc.)
- Participate in the production of daily and weekly risk reports, which aim to monitor and explain the evolution of risks within equity portfolios, as well as in the various financial markets more generally
- Master’s degree (or higher in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 2-5 years of experience in a quantitative or technical field
- High level of proficiency in SQL and quantitative programming (Python, MATLAB, R, SQL, C#, C++)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English preferred
- Strong interest to stay in France.
- Ideally you will be someone who can potentially travel a little in France.
Please send a PDF CV to firstname.lastname@example.org