Mission : You will join our Risk & Valuation team at Tikehau IM, based in Paris, and focus on the real estate and infrastructure business units which manage both closed-ended and open-ended funds. You will also contribute to wider projects covering private debt, leveraged loans and private equity.
As a risk and valuation Associate you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Analyzing and controlling the risks of Alternative funds (including market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk) via the production of portfolio analytics and stress test and the setting and control of internal risk limits, in line with AIFMD requirements;
- Implementation and production of key risk and portfolio indicators and analytics;
- Monitoring investments via participation at investment committee and production of second opinions;
- Valuation analysis on real estate and infrastructure assets, including financial model review, as well as working with external valuation partners and presenting analysis in written reports;
- Preparation of reporting to, and participation in, Risk and Valuation committees;
- Maintaining risk and valuation policies and procedures, and risk registers which map the impact of key risks across funds.
- You hold a master's degree in finance or engineering with strong interest in finance and alternative investments
- You are proficient in Excel (VBA) and comfortable working with IT tools and complex databases; experience in PowerBI is appreciated
- You have experience in either corporate finance or real asset valuation (Risk, M&A, Transaction Services, Valuation, Private Equity, etc.)
- You have a rigorous analytical mindset, and are well organized and curious
- You can work to a deadline and take initiatives
- You are proficient in English and you have good communication skills