Senior Client Account Manager - Paris, France
Do you enjoy building a strong network, meeting people, and understanding clients business flow and structure? Are you ready to unleash your potential to work for a truly innovative and global organization? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it's time to join Western Union as a Senior Client Account Manager. Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this unique role, you will work alongside a dedicated team and govern processes in the following: Role Responsibilities
- As a key member of the client relationship management team, you'll be expected to develop a thorough knowledge of all aspects of our clients business structures.
- Drive new business whilst proactively managing clients with a key focus on achieving targets.
- Identify, develop and execute foreign exchange, hedging strategies for medium-sized enterprises and corporate clients .
- Provide professional expertise in the areas of corporate foreign exchange and payment solutions to your clients.
- Develop a knowledge of our client's business and provide the highest possible standards of account management to ensure executive level client satisfaction.
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities to maximize revenue growth.
- Collaborate and share best practice across our global business.
- Education or equivalent skills are required with a strong desire to grow into a professional role.
- Strong commercial focus and experience in client / account management role within the banking / financial sector.
- You will need a high degree of strategic relationship building and management experience with the ability to create and execute account plans in-line with the business strategy.
- Motivated, detail-orientated, with exceptional interpersonal skills, and come with a proven track record in attaining and exceeding revenue targets. ideally in a global business environment.
- Previous experience of lean and agile working methodologies is also desirable.
- Fluent in French, with strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Following the Western Union Business Solutions divestiture announcement on August 4, 2021, recruitment efforts will continue for this position on behalf of Western Union. However, as part of the divestiture agreement, this position will transition to the purchasing company should the transaction conclude. The hiring team will be able to answer any questions you may have. We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company - transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the below benefits specific to your location and note that your recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your France specific benefits include:
- 25 working days holiday per annum
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Global Travel Policy for local and international business travel
- Group Medical Policy Life Insurance
- Health and Wellness programs
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.