At AXA IM our purpose, to act for human progress by investing for what matters, is central to every action we take as a business. As a responsible asset manager, we actively invest for the long-term to help our clients, our people and the world to prosper.
As a future Senior Investment Support Analyst, you will report to Head of Investment Support for SAM (Structured Asset Management), and you will be part of AXA IM Global COO.
DISCOVER your opportunity
Provide portfolio control and investment support services. Act as an expert point of contact for Portfolio Managers, fund accountants and other third parties in respect of middle and back office requests.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
1- Business As Usual
- Act as an expert point of contact for any middle and back office inquiries / issues / exceptions by Portfolio Managers and external third parties (fund accountants, middle office provider, trustees, ...)
- Perform relevant NAV (Net Asset Value) validation on specific portfolios to make sure the NAV prices produced by fund accountant are correct. This may include checks of all Portfolio Data: positions, transactions, cash monitoring, instrument prices, accrued interest, derivatives P&L, ...
- Ensure daily quality of positions and valuations in AXA IM middle office record keeping tool, Simcorp Dimension.
- Operate controls defined by AXA-IM Global Risk Control Framework (GRCF) and Compliance for Portfolio Control activity and comply with rules defined by this risk framework (ex: forced price systematically validated by Risk team).
- Assist Portfolio Managers on Investment Support tasks on a daily basis (ex : cash management by producing cash forecasts and overdraft monitoring...). It includes some asset servicing responsibilities, instrument valuation for clients and derivatives related tasks.
- Ensure the appropriate risk or incident escalation process internally or with our third-party providers. Coordinate the escalated issues with the involved parties until their resolution, follow up the mitigation action plan.
- Maintain process documentation up to date and ensure business continuity.
2- Business Development
- Interact with Portfolio Managers and many other teams (Trading Desk, Reporting, Performance, Risk Management, Client Services...) to ensure adequacy, quality and timeliness of our operational set up.
- Participate in and assist with the creation of and changes to portfolios, new types of instruments and new operational procedures including liaising with IT and Product Engineering. Assess the impact of the team activities and the downstream processes, identify and promote streamlining with flexibility.
- Propose solutions and/or lead initiatives to improve operational process or tools efficiency and risk reduction, while reducing costs.
- Participate in Investment Support projects, department governance and initiatives.
SHARE your unique expertise
We welcome different combinations of skills & experiences.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Degree educated in business/finance or relevant experience in Financial sector
- Relevant experience in Middle office/Front Office roles
- In-depth knowledge of financial instruments, especially OTC and Listed derivatives, and good understanding of the Asset Management activities
- Comprehensive understanding of Investment Management Support as well as Fund Administration and Accounting
- Agile with software's - Excel, Simcorp, advanced skills in VBA and SQL are a plus
- Fluent in English
Your knowledge and skills:
- Team spirit, flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analysis capacity - Attention to details
- Ability to work in constrained timing
- Good written and oral communication
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Synthesis capacity and training skills
We would love to know more about you. Let's connect! Send us your resume. About AXA
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers. About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
• Grow your potential
: be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
• Shape the way you work
: work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
• Thrive within a diverse community
: play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Move the world forward
: join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.