At AXA IM, we act for human progress by investing for what matters, actively and responsibly. Join us and you'll build a career in a truly diverse, entrepreneurial organization. You'll be part of a mission to tackle some of the world's most stimulating challenges, pushing boundaries and exploring fresh ideas that aim to deliver long-term prosperity. 1. AXA IM Alts
AXA IM Alts is a global leader in alternative investments with over €185 billion of assets under management comprising c.€91 billion of primarily private real estate, over €85 billion of private debt and alternative credit, as well as c.€9 billion in Infrastructure and private equity.
We take a 360° approach to real estate & infrastructure investing with over €132 billion of assets under management in direct opportunities, held indirectly through debt and listed equities and via long term private equity investments into operating platforms. ESG is fully integrated into our investment decision making processes with our responsible investment approach anchored by the three key pillars of decarbonisation, resilience and building tomorrow.
AXA IM Alts employs over 830 people located in 17 offices around the world and serves the needs of more than 600 clients from Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Middle East. We are the number one property portfolio and asset manager in Europe, and one of the largest worldwide.
We pride ourselves on fostering a culture of high performance, which means we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically qualified, but also open to the world, innovative and able to harness their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a business. 2. Description of the department
Inside AXA IM Alts, the Securitised Structured Assets team is part of the Alternative Credit Department. 110 people managing close to €54bn of assets in alternative credit (CLO, Loans, ABS, ILS, Mortgages, RegCap, ...). We are clearly the European leader in this area and doing that for more than 20 years. That's clearly one of the best place in Europe to become a specialist in Alternative Credit investments. The team is responsible for managing Secured Finance strategies on various asset classes both through Europe and the US. 3. The main responsibilities of the role Credit analysis and enhancing AXA IM's responsible investment framework
• Support to investment analysis, credit write-ups on different potential investment opportunities across the securitization universe ABS/RMBS/CLO...
• Participation to portfolio reviews: data collection on transactions' performance, projecting updated cash flows
• Deploying the ESG analysis methodology across AXA IM Alt's securitized investment universe by setting-up and developing the ESG-scoring and sustainability risk
• Deploy scoring system on the investment universe (data collection, issuer review) Portfolio management
• Markets monitoring: assist PM and traders in the day-to-day funds management, markets data collection (price, volume, trades, collect runs/offers from counterparties...)
• Develop and support adequate reporting framework to clients
• Set-up consistent ESG-marketing tools across the platform IT tools
• Enhance automation of the scoring system including score testing through the implementation phase
• Support to the team in handling IT issues notably related to ESG-scoring and sustainability analysis implementation or portfolio management tools
• Set-up consistent ESG-marketing tools across the platform Your Profile 4. Profile Education/Qualifications
- Postgraduate studies in Finance or Engineering
- Proven interest in corporate finance (any previous internship within asset management or with a focus on corporate finance would be considered as a plus)
5. What does this internship offer
- Accomplished interpersonal skills, ability to work efficiently in a team in an international and matrix environment
- Autonomous, initiative, entrepreneurial and result driven culture
- Strong analytical and synthesis capacity
- Verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Creative thinking, capability to develop innovative solutions
- Fluent in English
Please join us to realize your potential to drive progress, for yourself, our clients and the world in which we live. About AXA
- This internship is an excellent opportunity to discover an international working environment. Due to our leading position on the market you can gain a strong exposure to a variety of complex issues of a European leader in Alternative Credits.
- You w ill be fully integrated to our team and you will have the opportunity to work together and discover other departments such Loan Management, Private Financing, IT Developments
- You will join a growing platform which will allow you to take-over real responsibilities rapidly
- Opportunity to be hired on a full-time basis after the internship
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers. About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
• Grow your potential
: be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
• Shape the way you work
: work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
• Thrive within a diverse community
: play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Move the world forward
: join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.