Job Description: Deutsche Bank Technology in Berlin
DB Technology is a global team of tech specialists, spread across multiple trading hubs and tech centres. We have a strong focus on promoting technical excellence - our engineers work at the forefront of financial services innovation using cutting-edge technologies.
Our Berlin location is our most recent addition to our global network of tech centres and growing strongly. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and to creating excellent opportunities for talented engineers and technologists. Our tech teams work agile in close coordination with our business units, jointly creating #GlobalHausbank solutions from our home market. Outsourced Payment Consolidation
Outsourced Payment Consolidation is responsible for the delivery and design of full payment engine serving large corporate and VIP clients of the bank. We offer worldwide mass payments, with a strong focus of efficient and high-performance execution.
As Functional Analyst (f/m/x) you will work closely with business leads / stakeholders to ensure alignment with client needs, business requirements and project delivery plans. You will contribute to the high-level architecture and low-level implementation of business-critical solutions by means of providing required analysis for the risk control tool buildouts.
->You love this job but feel you cannot tick 100% of the boxes? Send us your CV anyway! Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- Direct communication with Business stakeholders to collect and clarify business requirements
- Develop Functional Specifications in close collaboration with the team of Business Analysts, Application Owners and Solution Architects and providing solutions aligned with both business needs and architecture guidelines.
- Full ownership of delivered functionality front to back and from start to finish.
- Support testing on behalf of users, operations, and testing teams potentially including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing between different applications, when required
- Work with Application Developers to resolve functional issues found during user acceptance testing (UATs)
What we offer
- Several years of experience as a business analyst/functional analyst
- Working knowledge of Global Payments processing and associated systems and flows (international, high value fund transfer solutions used by banks to process payments for institutional, retails, corporate, and corresponding banking relationships). Hands-on knowledge of SWIFT workflows is preferable.
- Must demonstrate ability to do Business Analysis in consultation with the business and product management and produce BRDs and more importantly functional/technical specifications (SRS, FRDs) - this is an essential requirement in this position.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and logical data modelling is required.
- Competitive salary and benefits , including 30 days of holiday
- Hybrid model of remote work and office days
- Working at the forefront of financial services technology at scale!
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Anna Martinez
Contact Anna Martinez: +49 (0)30 34073238
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.