Job Description: Deutsche Bank Technology in Berlin
DB Technology is a global team of technology specialists, spread across multiple trading hubs and tech centres. We have a strong focus on promoting technical excellence - our engineers work at the forefront of financial services innovation using cutting-edge technologies.
Our Berlin location is our most recent addition to our global network of tech centres and growing strongly. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and to creating excellent opportunities for talented engineers and technologists. Our tech teams and business units use agile ways of working to create #GlobalHausbank solutions from our home market. Digital Experience
The Digital Experience tribe is focusing on the customer experience to improve the experience on our digital channels. The Corporate Bank Portal will be the eco system of the future where the clients can access all the needs in one single platform and exactly this platform and experience, we are creating within our tribe.
We are a team which is obsessed with best-in-class digital products and having experts along the product lifecycle to achieve that.
As a Lead Engineer you will be leading the Channel Security Solutions. Your key responsibilities
- Lead the design, development and support for Corporate Bank Portal, Secure communication channel application.
- Work in a cross-disciplined agile team with shared responsibilities and high autonomy.
- Participate in and actively contribute to technical discussions and architectural decisions within the team.
- Write clear, maintainable, and reusable code and take part in code reviews to ensure that features are developed with high quality standards.
Your skills and experiences:
- Collaborate with UI/UX design team, architects, business analysts and stakeholders to strategically build and grow the application.
- Actively engage with the Corporate Bank engineering community, share your knowledge, and benefit from the like-minded technologists.
What we offer
- 15+ years of experience in java application, relational databases and messaging on service-oriented architecture applications.
- Strong hands-on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, Spring, Spring boot, SQL, IBM MQ and related technology.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Application Security, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Passionate about writing clean and reusable code using the TDD approach.
- Mindset and analytical skills to provide low latency, high availability solutions.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems.
- Competitive salary and benefits , including 30 days of holiday
- Hybrid model of remote work and office days
- Working at the forefront of financial services technology at scale!
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Kilian Weber.
Contact: Kilian Weber, Phone: +49 (30) 34073087
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.