Job Description: Deutsche Bank Technology in Berlin
DB Technology is a global team of tech specialists, spread across multiple trading hubs and tech centres. We have a strong focus on promoting technical excellence - our engineers work at the forefront of financial services innovation using cutting-edge technologies.
Our Berlin location is our most recent addition to our global network of tech centres and growing strongly. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and to creating excellent opportunities for talented engineers and technologists. Our tech teams and business units use agile ways of working to create #GlobalHausbank solutions from our home market. OPC domain Outsourced Payment Consolidation
is responsible for the delivery and design of full payment engine serving large corporate and VIP clients of the bank. We offer worldwide mass payments, with a strong focus of efficient and high-performance execution.
As a Lead Java Engineer (f/m/x) you will be responsible for full life-cycle of development tasks, starting from specification and design to successful implementation and level 3 production support.
-> You love this job but feel you cannot tick 100% of the boxes? Send us your CV anyway! Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- Working with BAs on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design, document business and functional requirements, design decisions and API
- Design and develop new functionality. Coding and testing, reviewing other team member's changes
- Co-working with QA team on test automation of new and existing functionality
- Contribute to the definition of the future state of the system architecture
- When product and architecture experience gained, mentor and direct more junior developers
- Provide SL3 (Service Level 3) support for the application
What we offer
- Good math and algorithms/complexity
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Hands-on experience of developing large-scale enterprise systems
- Good knowledge of SQL and Unix
- Experience implementing fault-tolerant / load-balancing solution
- Competitive salary and benefits , including 30 days of holiday
- Hybrid model of remote work and office days
- Working at the forefront of financial services technology at scale!
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Anna Martinez
Contact Anna Martinez: +49 (0)30 34073238
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.