DB Technology is a global team of tech specialists, spread across multiple trading hubs and tech centres. We have a strong focus on promoting technical excellence - our engineers work at the forefront of financial services innovation using cutting-edge technologies.
Our Berlin location is our most recent addition to our global network of tech centres and growing strongly. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and to creating excellent opportunities for talented engineers and technologists. Our tech teams and business units use agile ways of working to create #GlobalHausbank solutions from our home market.
Core Trading Technology team in Berlin focuses on development of low latency electronic trading platform and services for FX, Rates&Credit, Listed Derivates businesses. We are looking for experienced QA engineer who will maintain test standards of solution for sophisticated investors accessing alpha strategies in Commodity, FX (Foreign Exchange), Global Macro, and Managed Futures hedge-fund managers.
-> You love this job but feel you cannot tick 100% of the boxes? Send us your CV anyway! Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- Analysis of business requirements and enhancements, communication with BA on requirements clarification
- Creation of testing documentation
- Testing new functionality and ensure that current functionality works as expected
- Report back on testing activities to team managers
- Support UAT testing
- Active in testing systems with bank logic. Write and execute test cases: Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Non-Functional Testing
What we offer
- Understanding of QA methodologies
- Demonstrable knowledge in SQE practices, principles, strategies and techniques. Understanding of defect life cycle
- Experience in Automation testing
- SQL (knowledge of joins, aggregative functions to work with at least 3 tables, Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements are used for managing data within schema objects. SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE)
- Experience with Unix shell
- Strong English skills - Upper Intermediate
- Competitive salary and benefits , including 30 days of holiday
- Hybrid model of remote work and office days
- Working at the forefront of financial services technology at scale!
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Sofya Veselkova.
Contact: Sofya Veselkova +49(69)91042991
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.