Position Overview Who Are We?
The Group Audit (GA) function comprises c. 700 staff who take a proactive, risk based and independent approach to assist the Bank's business and infrastructure functions to identify key control weaknesses.
GA prides itself in ensuring the highest standard in professional delivery. Being DB's 'third line of defense' GA have a high internal profile, acting as an independent and forward-looking challenger and adviser to Senior Management. We are strongly relied upon by the Regulators.
GA prides itself on being a diverse and inclusive global division where culture is at the core of our team dynamic. GA is inextricably linked to promoting strong corporate and ethical governance, a philosophy that it is the responsibility of each and every person employed within DB. GA is about trust, excellence, people and performance. The Opportunity:
You will be a member of the global Group Audit (GA) Cyber & Infrastructure Technology team reporting into one of the accountable Principal Audit Managers. You will join one of the teams responsible for auditing technology risk for core cyber security or IT infrastructure functions of Deutsche Bank, including the usage of emerging platform technologies such as cloud computing. You will lead or participate in audits in accordance with the audit methodology, evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks within those business areas.
GA runs a professional, business focused, proactive risk based global audit function that operates with openness, integrity and independence. You will assist the business in mitigating high level control risks in the implementation of Group strategy. Your Key Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls relating to cyber security and infrastructure in accordance with Group Audit methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- Conduct Technology assessments and continuous monitoring and complete all work assignments on a timely basis - including planned audits, finding validations, and ad-hoc projects
- Prepare, coordinate and execute audit assignments, attend meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required, draft exceptions and audit findings for review by the audit lead and audit management, facilitate tracking and closure validation of findings
- Develop and maintain broad regulatory knowledge and experience. Stay abreast of business/industry changes and their effect on the team's audit plan, audit methodology and risk assessments
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues including coaching of junior team members (dependent on seniority of applicant), the business and respective support areas. Work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally as well as contribute to departmental projects and initiatives
We will consider individuals with audit and non-audit backgrounds from any industry. Key is that you are highly motivated with a desire to learn, have an inquisitive mindset and aren't afraid to ask questions until the assessed risks and controls are understood. With that in mind you will have one or more of the following:
What we will offer you:
- Experience in auditing or practical working experience with Technology topics such as Cyber, cloud, operating systems, databases, end-user computing, etc.
- Ability to multi-task assignments, prioritize workloads with minimal supervision and work well within local and distributed teams
- Team working capabilities and the ability to build strong business and team relationships
- Strong analytical and communication skills together with the ability to clearly articulate control deficiencies and related risks
- Firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards - and the ability to stand your ground when challenged - are key to succeeding in this role
- All undergraduate or equivalent degree educational background welcome as well as relevant vocational apprenticeship; relevant professional certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CCAK, CCSP, ITIL, COBIT) preferred but not essential
- Interest in emerging technologies relating to coding, data analytics, cloud, infrastructure, or artificial intelligence is an advantage
As the benefits may vary marginally from location to location, it is advisable to use the link to our career age:
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Lisa Wallesch.
Contact Serap Ünlü +49 (0)160 - 618 9001
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.